samedi 15 septembre 2018

L’OREAL INFALLIBLE 24HOUR MATTE FOUNDATION REVIEW

L’OREAL INFALLIBLE 24HOUR MATTE FOUNDATION REVIEW

L'Oreal Infallible 24hour Matte foundation reviewThe L’Oreal Infallible Matte 24 hour foundation has been on my radar for quite a while now and if I am honest. I actually avoided buying it. I think the fact that the word matte was in the name turned me off, as I was afraid it was going to be very drying on my skin. It was Lustre Lux 2016 favourites that gave me the kick to buy this foundation. Since buying it, each time I use it I fall more and more in love with it!
Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 20.39.57Shade Range: The shade range from the Infallible Matte 24 hour foundation, is nothing short of dismal. There are 6 shades available in the foundation and while there are a few lighter shades, there really is very little past a mac 30/35! I wear the shade 20 sand and this is a good match for my Mac Nc 25 skin. It is probably a fraction too dark but nothing a bit of bronzer can’t fix.
DSC_2682Packaging: The packaging is very basic, as the foundation comes in a 30ml plastic tube. Personally I don’t mind this, as it is good for travel, doesn’t get overly dirty and the squeeze tube means I can get every last drop out.
Texture: I found this to be a lovely and smooth foundation to apply. It is slightly thicker than L’oreal true match, but I found that it blended into the skin beautifully. A little bit also goes a very long way. I don’t use near as much of this as I do another foundations.
Finish: Although this is touted as a matte foundation. I don’t mind it overly matte at all. I think I actually avoided it for a long time because I thought it was going to be a very drying finish, but it really is not at all! In fact I find that although it is a matte foundation, there is a glow from within with it. Anytime I wear this people comment on how well my skin looks.
L'Oreal Infallible 24hour Matte foundation reviewSkin Type: This is most definitely one for normal or oily skin. I feel that if you have dry skin this might cling to your dry patches a little bit. I know Gemma from Beauty Nook swears by this foundation and she would class herself as having very oily skin.
Coverage: This is a high coverage foundation for sure. In fact I love the coverage this foundation gives. While it gives good coverage, it doesn’t blanket out your skin, nor do I find it feels heavy.
Price: For the quality of this foundation it really is a bargain at €12.29. Boots often do 2 for €15 offers on L’Oreal so keep your eyes peeled.
I honestly can’t recommend this foundation enough. Like with any foundation I review, what suits my skin might not suit yours, but if you have normal or oily skin, for the price point, it is 100% worth picking one up and giving it a go. I have reached for this again and again over the past few weeks and I will absolutely repurchase when I run out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire