samedi 15 septembre 2018

Review: Artdeco Bronzing powder - WORTH THE SPLURGE OR NOT?

Hello!

Yesterday I went in Müller to spoil myself a bit and bought the new summer limited edition Artdeco bronzing powder. It retails for 17,90€ and it is a German brand. The whole summer limited edition serie is very nice and pretty, so I highly recommend checking it out!

It's packaging is sooo sleek and nice to look at, it feels heavy, it looks expensive, it has got all of my 10 points. I noticed that with some stuff you could really compare it to high-end brands.

The bronzer itself is a warm toned, light-weight and it has a nice print on it! It's also water-resistent and has SPF 15. It is a little bit lighter than I expected and it's not completely matt, it has a little bit of shimmers inside.


To even get some good pigmentation on my hand, I took three swatches. What I'm trying to say is, that it's not very pigmented but it is buildable. It's more meant for pale than dark skin tone, cause it would hardly do anything on darker skin tones. That is kind off silly because when there is summer and the sun, you get tanned and you look darker.
How are you suppose to bronze your cheeks with a light bronzer? 

That is my experience with the bronzer. I have worn it today and it took me a few good dips in the bronzer to get some on my cheeks. 

What do you think? Do you own it? What is your experience with it?
Let me know in the comments down below and I will see you next time!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire