samedi 15 septembre 2018

Review: Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes 2 palette

Review: Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes 2 palette

Hello, hello, hello! 
How are you?
Today's blog post is another review, but this time I am not reviewing another bronzer but the new and famous Essential Mattes 2 palette by Makeup Revolution! It's one of the new ones, I think it's out for about one or two months...? Let's just get on to it!


It has 12 eyeshadows and all of them are matte. The colors are so warm-toned and pretty, aswell as pigmented. It retails 4,95€ here in Slovenia and that is suuuuch a good prize for this great quality. It gets a bit chunky and it has a bit of fallouts though, but you can't complain for that small amount of money you spend on it, right?

So yes, colours are sorted very funny, people would expect that Makeup Revolution would sort them by the colours (from the lightest to the darkest) but they mixed them. They still start with the light ones but somehow one of them popped between the brown ones.

So yes, as I said the palette starts with light eyeshadows and they all have a slight pink undertone, except the second one. They are perfect for inner corner highlight, brow bone highlight, for the whole lid etc. 

The second half reminds me of the Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 (dupe of the Naked 2 palette) except it does not have any shimmers in it. Can you tell or is it just me? Haha! These are the best colours for the crease and outer corner. Love how pigmented they are! Not too much, they are buildable!

For today's look, I used just two eyeshadows from this palete, the pink one in the crease and on the whole lid, the dark brown in the outer corner and slightly in the crease. I also added the pink one under my bottom lashes & Love the effect! 

If you are from Slovenia, then make sure you check out the site licila.si where there are alot of makeup goodies...and because I am really thankful for all of my readers, I got a discount code for you and you will get 15% off every product! Just type: BRALKABLOGA15 in the specific field on the end and the discount is yours! ;)

What do you think about the palette? Do you own it? What kind of look would you do with it? Harsh smokey eye look or a pastel and bright one? Let me know
in the comments & I'll see you soon again!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire