samedi 15 septembre 2018

Zoeva Rose Golden palette review!

Hello everyone!
, hope everyone is having a great weather and some awesome time! Today I've decited to review my favourite palette of all times (beside my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette) and it is the Zoeva Rose Golden palette. Zoeva has came so far up with their amazing brushes and palettes and they just have such an amazing quality of products!


The palette comes in a pretty box with a flawless print on it..a true rose golden combination. :)
The palette closes with a strong magnet so it is very handy to travel with it too, because it is very slim and thick and it can't open easily by itself.

Colors are warm-toned, very beautiful, perfect for spring and summer and some shades have such nice undertone! They feel very creamy and silky and they apply so well with an applicator or a brush. The pigmentation and the selection of names are my favourite! You can use the shades just by themselves without any eyeshadow base and they will stay on for the whole day - from morning to the evening!


Swatches of the first row...
Luster is the matt shade in this row, all the others are shimmery. Names (from left to right): Luster, Reflective Elegance, Cooper is King, Shining Bright and Rusty Petals.

Swatches of the second row...and here are two of my favourite colors ever! Just a Rose and Golden Rule. Names (from left to right): Foil, Just a Rose, Golden Rule, Harmony and Wonder Full. The shade Just a Rose was at first goldeny looking but when I applied it on my lid the pink came out of nowhere and this shade is the one I wear the most and I love it - it truly is a rose golden color! 

So, hope you enjoyed this review, let me
know in the comments what do you think  about the palette and what color is your favorite! Also make sure you check out Zoeva's website: https://www.zoeva-shop.de - they have so many gorgeous products, you won't regret checking it out! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire