samedi 15 septembre 2018

Review: Bahama Mama bronzer

Review: Bahama Mama bronzer

Hello beautiess 
 How are you doing?
Today I decited to do a review on the famous Bahama Mama bronzer by TheBalm. One of the ladies who follow me requested a review so here it is! Hope  all of you will like it!

So, the bronzer by itself seems so pretty and natural looking on every tone of skin! I'm very pale and it still seems sooo natural looking!

The packaging is very unique, fun to look at, which TheBalm is very good at!
On the back it says Bronzer... for a Sun-kissed Look! And for sure it is! 

I feel like you can use it as a contour or as a bronzer. It's something in between of a cool-toned and a warm-toned bronzer. I used it sooo many times in both of the ways and I loved it! As I said, perfect natural looking bronzer! 

On the left picture I did contouring with it (it seems a bit harsh, but it's not off the camera), and on the right picture I bronzed my cheeks with it a bit. 

It retails for 20€, but I got it for 14,65€ on Salma.si. The last time I checked they still had the offer, so I think it's worth checking it out!

Hope you enjoyed in this short review and let me know in the comments if you have it/want to have it and what is your opinion on it! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire