dimanche 16 septembre 2018

NARS Laguna Bronzer Review…

nars 1
I know you have probably seen millions of reviews on this famous bronzer, it is raved about constantly on beauty blogosphere, but what can I say, it’s an amazing product. I would even say this is my favourite high-end bronzer!

This bronzer has a light to medium glow, however is suitable for most skin tones. It has an almost matte finish to it, with a subtle shimmer. I can get away with using this for both contouring and adding colour to my face.
Product Claims: Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face. Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin.
Packaging: The bronzer comes in standard black packaging that looks very sleek and elegant. I love the fact that it is a large bronzer and comes with a mirror; this makes it really easy to use and perfect for touch ups on the move.
Price: £26
My thoughts…
I use this bronzer every single day on top of my foundation to contour my face to create definition. I love the way this bronzer blends into my skin and this is because the formulation of the powder is smooth.
I sweep this bronzer all over my face; it leaves warmth to my complexion, a lovely natural finish and I can easily build it up for a darker tan.
I love the colour of this bronzer as it is perfect for my skin tone because it does not make me look orange. I apply this bronzer with the Real Techniques Contour brush but lately I have been using the Real Techniques Blush brush and I love the finish it gives.
Overall I am really impressed with NARS Laguna; it has exceeded all my expectations and the hype for this product is well deserved. I would definitely recommend this high end bronzer to all you girlies out there!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire