samedi 15 septembre 2018

L’OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE EAU DE TEINT REVIEW

L’OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE EAU DE TEINT REVIEW

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 19.12.30During the week I posted a picture on Facebook of the L’Oreal Nude Magique Eau de teint foundation, and a number of you asked for a review. Finding a good foundation is hard work, and finding a good budget foundation is even harder, but rest assured, I have a feeling that this might just be the foundation for a lot of you.
Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 19.13.04Shade Range: As is the case for many “drugstore” foundations, the shade range for the Nude Magique is very limited. Sadly there are only 6 shades available in Ireland. I wear the second lightest shade, 110 warm Ivory, and thankfully this is the perfect shade for my skin tone. In Mac I wear NC 25 , the loreal wouldn’t be a million miles away from this. If you’re very pale, I don’t think you’re gonna find a shade in this foundation .
Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 20.06.26Packaging: The foundation comes in a slim glass bottle. It contains only 20ml of product, which is a little less than you would normally get with foundation. There is no pump to dispense the foundation, and as the foundation is very runny, it can get a little on the messy side.
Texture: This is one seriously fluid foundation. As I mentioned above, a little goes a very long way. This is said to be a dupe for Armani Maestro, which I have reviewed here. They are extremely similar, in texture, but while I love them both, I personally prefer the finish of the L’oreal Nude Magique.
side 1Finish: It is the finish of this foundation that makes me love it so much.It is described as a liquid to powder finish.  I find it has a very natural matte finish to it. Don’t get turned off by the word matte, trust me, I normally don’t love matte either, but the finish on this is just so beautiful . When applied lightly is gives your skin a real your skin but better look. I apply a little bit more and it leaves my skin looking airbrushed, but yet natural. I can’t use the word natural enough here! However, be warned. If you have dry patches, this will cling to them like nobodies business!
side 2Coverage:  The coverage all depends on how much you apply. If you apply a small amount you will get a lovely light coverage, but if like me you like that little bit more coverage, you can build it up to get a decent medium coverage. You can see from the pictures above, how the foundation coverage a few imperfections on my face.
Lasting power: The lasting power of this foundation is good. I find it lasts well throughout the day, with only slight wear down on the chin area.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire