samedi 15 septembre 2018

PRODUCTS FOR GLOWING SKIN

PRODUCTS FOR GLOWING SKIN

At this time of year, I tend to shy away from the heavier matte foundations and try to embrace my inner glow. Since that natural inner glow is a little lacking at the moment, I have to fake it! It has taken me a long time to find products that will give a beautiful “natural” glow but while away recently, I realised that I had hit on what I believe to be the perfect combination. Or at least the perfect combination for now!

Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter

Charlotte Tilbury Flawless FilterMyself and the flawless filter didn’t always get on. Originally I bought the Flawless filter in shade two and if I am honest, I found it very underwhelming. While it looked ok on bare skin with nothing over it, it really didn’t do much more for me and I had decided that it really was all hype! Oh how wrong I was! It seems that the Flawless filter is all about finding the right shade for your skin. I was given shade 4 to try out and the difference is incredible! I am actually shocked with how different the results are.
Flawless Filter can be worn in a few ways. First off it can be worn on bare skin to give your skin the filtered effect. It isn’t going to give you much coverage but it does make your skin look better. I have worn this on it’s own a few times and it really looks beautiful. It gives a fabulous glow and it really does look like you’ve used the snapchat swipe left filter!
Secondly it can be worn under your foundation to give your foundation a glow. When I used shade 2, I got zero glow under foundation but with shade 4 it is like a mega watt glow. In fact I think I am going to have to scale back on the amount I used under foundation, cause the glow can be a bit much!
Finally it can be worn as a liquid highlighter on top of the cheekbones. I don’t tend to wear it this way but it does look beautiful!
I would suggest getting shade matched, but I was badly advised by the counter staff. I would say when it comes to picking a shade, trust your gut and do a little google to see what other people who wear the same foundation as you are wearing.
You can buy it online from Cult Beauty for €35 here. 

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC cream

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC creamWhen it comes to summer skin, we are better trying to avoid the heavy-duty foundations and instead opting for something that allows your natural skin to shine through a little. Some people are a little self-conscious about their natural skin, so a CC cream is fantastic for evening out any discolouration or imperfections while at the same time allowing real skin to shine through.
I have been using the It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC cream for a number of months now and I love it. I find that it is a good medium coverage, it lasts well on the skin and it has a lovely finish. It does lean towards the matte side but it is a natural matte rather than a full on double wear matte!
It can be hard to get your hands on it with only Selfridges and QVC stocking it for now but it is launching in Boots UK meaning that through the wonders of Parcel Motel we will be able to get it in our hands a lot easier. You can get it onQVC here for £37.50 but it includes a brush! You can read a full review here.

Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow Bronzer and Highlighter palette

Bare Minerals Crystalline Glow Bronzer and Highlighter paletteFirst off this is not a bronzer and highlighter palette. Well not for Irish skin anyway. The highlighters have far too much colour in them, that I actually use them as a blusher! But my god the bronzer is an absolute beaut of a product that I can forgive the non-existent highlighters!!
The bronzer in this palette looks like it has flecks of shimmer going through it. Yet when applied to the skin there isn’t an ounce of shimmer coming through but rather a beautiful natural bronzed glow. It doesn’t look unnatural at all and gives you almost the Jlo bronzed effect!! I would love to see this in a full size of the bronzer!!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter

Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy HighlighterAlong with the Becca Cosmetics Champagne pop highlighter, this limited edition beauty from Anastasia Beverly Hills is hands down on of the nicest and most glowing highlighter ever!!!!! This quite literally melts into the skin and gives you the most divine glow. It doesn’t look powdery but instead almost looks like a liquid glow. It looks quite gold in the pan but on the skin it is simply stunning!!!! My review for this is quite simple. Just buy it! It is worth every cent and more!! You can buy it from Cult Beauty here for around €34 .

Shisedo Synchro Skin illuminator

Shisedo Synchro Skin illuminatorThis is a new release from Shisedo and it is simply beautiful. Like with the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter this illuminator can be worn in a number of ways. It can be wore under foundation, mixed in with your foundation or on top of your foundation as a liquid highlighter. However, when away on holidays recently I wore it across my collarbone to highlight the skin on my body and it was really beautiful!! This is a real all-rounder of a product and well worth going to your nearest counter to check out!! You can buy it online from Look Fantastic for €37 here. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire