dimanche 16 septembre 2018

Nivea Lip Butter; Review!!


I have always liked Nivea products because they have been good quality for there money. I knew I had to try these lip butters as soon as they were released. They come in four different flavours, I bought the Caramel Cream and Rasberry Rose.
Cute packaging
Cute packaging
The Nivea lip butter comes in this cute, flat tin. The tin is small and portable to put into my pocket or handbag.
nivea lip 2
My Thoughts…
The formula of this product is thick, creamy and glides easily onto the lips. The end result leaves your lips smooth and moisturised.
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now, it leaves my lips super soft and it works perfectly well underneath lipstick. I have been mostly using the Caramel Cream butter at night. I apply thick layer over my lips and leave it over night. In the morning my lips are soft and smooth.
I would definitely repurchase this product again, it’s perfect for chapped and dry lips. I will be trying out the other two flavours also, the Vanilla & Macadamia and the Original one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire